Trash and Recycling
Curbside Trash Collection
- Trash is picked up every Wednesday and may be placed at the curb no earlier than 3PM on Tuesday
- No more than six (6) containers weighing less than forty (40) pounds each.
- Empty containers must be removed from the curb by 9PM Wednesday evening.
- NO recyclables, bags of leaves, grass or garden waste can be mixed with trash.
- NO construction materials. Please arrange for a dumpster for this debris.
- NO hazardous materials.
- NO cleanouts or excessive amounts.
· ***TV‘s, computers, monitors, keyboards,modems, printers, fax machines, VCR’s and DVD players MUST BE RECYCLED. Never place these items out at the curb, these items are banned from landfills and you may be fined. These items must be recycled! Take to any Goodwill Store or the Burlington County Resource Recovery Complex, on Route 543 in Florence. Go directly to the scalehouse, from there you will be directed to the electronics recycling area. Call 609-499-1001 for more information.